Before the concrete pump is used, the connection bolts of each part should be inspected and tightened to ensure the firmness of the connection; the hydraulic system and the engine should be inspected. If there are any leaks or other failures, they should be handled in a timely manner. In order to prevent the concrete pump from working properly or even malfunctioning.
When the concrete pump is working, it is necessary to ensure that the size and thickness of the sand and gravel of the concrete product it conveys meet the requirements of the pump, to prevent the concrete pump from transporting inappropriate concrete products, which affects the conveying effect and even causes blockage and danger. During the work process, the concrete pump should be fixed well to prevent the pump from shaking or even falling off due to the instability of the concrete pump product. Failure to properly perform loose work may even cause certain danger to the working environment and personnel.
During the construction of the concrete pump , the normal pumping of the conveying pump is related to the working efficiency of the pump. All types of concrete conveying equipment of Zhongli Heavy Industry can generally ensure the normal operation of the equipment. According to the summary and actual experience of the technical department and after-sales department The following matters needing attention when pumping through a small concrete pump:
1. Start the motor. Pumping should be started after the start conversion is completed, so as not to start with load;
2. The hopper mixing blades are stuck and do not turn, and should be reversed in time. If the rotation is still unable to move, it indicates that the pumpability of the material is too poor. Stop pumping first, wait for the material to stir evenly before pumping, and add mortar if necessary. Or release the material in the hopper;
3. During the pumping process, the material level should be kept above the mixing axis to avoid suction and no material pumping. However, for materials with poor pumping performance, the material in the hopper should not be loaded too high, it should be below the mixing shaft and above the S tube, so as not to increase the stirring resistance and the blades can't be stirred; and always pay attention to the signs of tube blocking.
4. During the pumping process, if it is suspended for a long time, the pump should be turned on every 10 to 15 minutes, and the pump should be reversed for 2 to 3 strokes, and then the pump should be pumped for 2 to 3 strokes. As far as possible, do not stop the machine for too long to avoid blocking the pipe.
5. During the pumping process, if the pumping pressure suddenly rises to 24MPa, immediately reverse the pump for 2 to 3 strokes, and then switch to the positive pump. If the operation procedure is repeated several times, the pumping pressure is still too high. (24MPa), it may be a blocked pipe, and the pumping must be suspended to handle the blocked pipe.
6. During the pumping process, the conveying pipe is lengthened. It should be noted that only two can be connected at a time and the inner wall of the pipe should be moistened with water, otherwise the pipe will be blocked because it is not wet. When pumping, the water in the water tank should be replaced at least every 1h!
7. Note that the vacuum value should be kept in the green area, otherwise the filter element should be cleaned or replaced.
8. After the machine is stopped, clean the concrete tank, hopper, S pipe, and conveying pipe.