The use of concrete pumps has greatly improved the construction efficiency of modern buildings. As a concrete transportation equipment welcomed by the majority of construction parties, concrete pumps have been widely used in buildings, water conservancy, tunnels and other projects. Check it? This is a problem that many construction parties are very concerned about.
Experts point out: The concrete conveying pump is mainly used for concrete conveying of large-scale concrete projects such as high-rise buildings, high speeds, and overpasses. It consists of a pump body and a delivery pipe. The pump body is installed on the chassis of the car, and then it is equipped with a telescopic or flexing cloth rod to form a concrete pump . So how does a concrete pump truck perform an operation check? Now we introduce the operation function check steps of the concrete pump truck as follows:
1. At the top dead center of the cylinder, check whether the S valve is running at normal speed and position. Normally after the cylinder reaches the top dead center, it will automatically switch. At the top dead center of the oil cylinder, check whether one of the two swing valve cylinders reaches the discharge port correctly.
2. After the concrete pump truck is running, if the high pressure filter transmitter is in the red position, the filter element needs to be replaced.
3. During construction, the switch functions of each switch should be carefully checked.
4. During construction, carefully check whether the valve of the oil inlet of the boom pump, main oil pump and constant pressure pump is open.
5. Check whether the water pump is normal.
6. Check whether the functions of the auxiliary parts of the concrete pump truck are normal.
Concrete pump truck has been widely used in various construction fields. How to check the operation of concrete pump truck during construction? Through the above introduction, I believe that the majority of users already understand this issue.