As a very common kind of mechanical equipment at that time, concrete pumps have now come into wide use in major construction areas. During construction, due to improper maintenance or improper operation of the concrete pump, as the time is prolonged, it is likely to present a problem that the concrete pump cylinder has a small number of cycles. So what are the solutions to reduce the number of cylinder cycles in concrete pump operations? Many people don't know much about this issue.
Experts point out: The use of concrete pumps has greatly increased the power of construction. During construction, the concrete pump is likely to exhibit one or another of these problems as the time prolongs, causing the construction to fail. The small number of cylinder cycles is a very common problem. So what are the solutions to reduce the number of cylinder cycles in concrete pump operations? Now we introduce as follows:
1. Ask the manufacturer you bought at the time to send a professional to overhaul.
2. When this kind of phenomenon appears, the operator can't solve it, please ask the manufacturer to send someone to set it up.
3. Ask the operator to adjust according to the information edited on the clarification.
4. If there is a wear phenomenon, please replace it with a new one regardless of the severity.
5. The delivery cylinder of the oil cylinder component is related to the working power and time of the pump truck. If there is a problem, please replace it with a new one.
6. Shut down the power supply and check whether the valve (or slide valve) is worn, and replace it with a new one if necessary.
Concrete pump was a kind of mechanical equipment used by many construction parties at that time. What are the solutions to reduce the number of cylinder cycles in the concrete pump operation during construction? After the above introduction, we trust the broad users to understand this issue.